Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lol ._. ._. ._.

Heeeey guys. So, I am going to plan out a schedule for what I will post.. On mondays I will post songs, and my favorite ones, itunes updates, blah. On Tuesdays, I'll post one recipe. On Wednesday I will post things about cp, transformice, chobots, etc. On Thursdays I will talk about what you should buy.. :3. On fridays, I will post ANYTHING.. and on some fridays I will post pictures of me. On saturdays I will post clothing ideas lolol, On sundays I will post about FAKE things u should buy..(:.
SO...

DO YOU SOMETIMES PUT LIPSTICK ALL OVER YOUR FACE? Well not anymore! For the Lipstick Stencil has arrived!
From messy face, to beautiful face! You can go to yourjustogottrolled.com to get it! Why get some cheap cardboard if you can buy this junk for S40.90! (plus shipping and handling blah)

Exe<333

No comments:

Post a Comment